Shopping malls in Delhi provide so much more than simply retail therapy. College kids would swear by the air conditioning if they could afford it. They are the third most crowded place in the city, after roadside tea vendors and metro stations. However, the numerous malls in delhi are more livelier. The best food courts can be found in some, while the best movie theaters can be found in others. They also stock all the top names in the industry. Whether you’re looking to kill time or blow through half your savings on an impulsive buy, Delhi’s malls have you covered.
1. Ambience Mall, New Delhi, Rohini
A genuinely international shopping experience with the world’s most coveted brands can only be found in this exotic setting, accessible only to the privileged few. You won’t be able to find a better deal elsewhere.
It may not be the tallest structure in India, but it has revolutionized the country’s corporate culture. It is a prime example of India’s contemporary metropolitan cityscape.
Location of Ambience Mall: Swarn Jayanti Park, Sector 10, Rohini, Delhi, 110085
Closest Metro Station from Ambience Mall: Rithala Metro Station
Opening hours of Ambience Mall: 10:00 am – 11:00 pm
2. Ambience Mall, Vasant Kunj
The Ambiance Mall is a retail mecca and the best mall in delhi. This massive shopping center has been thoughtfully divided into three sections. The mall also features a large bazaar and many clothing stores, including Vero Moda, Marks & Spencer, Pantaloons, Westside, Mango, Calvin Klein, Superdry, Diesel, Tommy Hilfiger, and Louis Philippe.
There are plenty of places to shop, and there are also plenty of places to have fun, such as the iSkate ice skating center, Fun City, and PVR Blu. Restaurants like Indigo Delhi, Yauatcha, and Kylin Premier are in the enormous food court.
- Location of Ambience Mall: Nelson Mandela Marg, Ambience Island, Vasant Kunj II, Vasant Kunj, New Delhi, Delhi 110070
- Closest Metro Station from Ambience Mall: Vasant Vihar
- Opening hours of Ambience Mall: 10 am to 10 pm
3. Ansal Plaza
When Ansal Plaza, located in Andrews Ganj on Khel Gaon Marg, opened its doors to the public on November 1, 1999, it was the city of Delhi’s only major retail mall. Although other newer, more upscale malls have opened in Delhi, Ansal Plaza is still a popular destination for shoppers. Despite the need for name-brand stores and multiplex cinemas, this is a popular destination for college students. Several colleges, like Kamla Nehru Girls College and Gargi College, contribute to this phenomenon.
In the middle of the shopping complex is an amphitheater, where several events are held regularly. It’s also a fantastic spot for stargazing after dark. The mall underwent renovations a few years ago, and now it is home to some of the city’s most stunning rooftop eateries, including Triple8, Taksim, Sky High, and Orza. When people go to the mall, they frequently stop at Decathlon. Major stores, including Archies, Color Plus, Lacoste, Samsung, Shoppers Stop, and Meena Bazar, can also be found there.
- Location of Ansal Plaza Mall:Andrews Ganj, Khel Gaon Marg, South Delhi
- Closest Metro Station from Ansal Plaza Mall:South Extension
- Opening hours of Ansal Plaza Mall: 11 am to 11 pm (Mon-Fri)
11 am to 12 am (Sat-Sun)
4. City Square Mall
City Square is one of the most well-known shopping centers in the West Delhi area and the biggest mall in delhi. The best of everything, from clothing boutiques to restaurants, may be found in a shopping mall. Shoppers primarily come to take advantage of the massive Brand Factory outlet. Celio, Bike, W, and Woodland are other well-known retailers with stores at City Square Mall. KFC, Domino’s, Burger King, and other fast food chains can all be found on the top floor’s food court. A trampoline, battery-operated cars, and air hockey are just some of the attractions and games available to kids of all ages in the mall’s outdoor play area.
- Location of City Square Mall: Najafgarh Road, Shivaji Place, West Delhi
- Closest Metro Station from City Square Mall: Rajouri Garden
- Opening hours of City Square Mall: 11 am to 11 pm
5. Cross River Mall
The Cross River Mall, located in the heart of Delhi and covering an area of several acres, is a popular destination for shoppers. Popular chains like Haldiram’s, McDonald’s, and Cafe Coffee Day share space with more distinctive eateries like The Taste of Chandni Chowk, Cafe Vikings, The Cafe Asia, and The Buffet Wagon, making this mall one of the best places to eat in the area. The shopping center features stores selling popular fashion labels from all around the world.
- Location of Cross River Mall: Maharaja Surajmal Marg, Vishwas Nagar, West Delhi
- Closest Metro Station from Cross River Mall: Karkarduma Metro Station
- Opening hours of Cross River Mall: 9 am to 11 pm
6. DLF Avenue Saket
DLF Place, located next to Select Citywalk, is now known as DLF Avenue. It fills in the gaps left by its neighbor; together, they provide us with everything we could want as customers. You may find anything from salons to a bookstore to coworking spaces, not to mention athleisure wear, ethnic fusion clothing, footwear, and home decor.
- Location of DLF Avenue Saket: A4, Press Enclave Marg, Saket District Centre, District Centre, Sector 6, Pushp Vihar, New Delhi, Delhi 110017
- Closest Metro Station from DLF Avenue Saket: Malviya Nagar
- Opening hours of DLF Avenue Saket: 11:00 am – 11:00 pm
7. DLF Emporio
The DLF Emporio is widely recognized as one of the country’s most opulent shopping malls in delhi. The four-story shopping center has a gross floor space of 320 square Ft. is a one-of-a-kind shopping destination for connoisseurs of the finer things in life. About half of the 130 labels are from outside the United States. These include names like Dior, Kenneth Cole, Burberry, DKNY, Cartier, Louis Vuitton, Giorgio Armani, Salvatore Ferragamo, Hugo Boss, Bottega Veneta, and Versace. In addition, you’ll find the work of other Indian designers here, including Ritu Kumar, Tarun Tahiliani, Nikhil, and Shantanu.
After shopping, relax at Cafe E with a cup of freshly brewed espresso and some delicious crepes or your go-to sandwich. Cha Shi, an Asian tea house, is a great pick for health-conscious tea drinkers. Set’Z, the world-famous fine dining restaurant, is the place to go if you want to experience incredible sophistication while you eat.
- Location of DLF Emporio Mall:Vasant Kunj, South Delhi
- Closest Metro Station from DLF Emporio Mall:Vasant Vihar
- Timings of DLF Emporio Mall: 11 am to 9 pm
8. DLF Promenade
DLF is one of the businesses that transformed retail in the country. The company has several high-end retail centers all over India, including in Delhi, Noida, Gurgaon, and Chandigarh. The DLF Promenade is another upscale mall in Delhi, and it can be found in the heart of one of the city’s trendiest neighborhoods, Vasant Kunj. The mall is home to various high-end luxury brands, including Zara, Sephora, Marks & Spencers, BCBGeneration, Juicy Couture, Hunkemoller, and many more.
Delhi’s DLF Promenade isn’t only a trendy place to shop; it’s also a great place to eat at well-known restaurants like Nando’s, TGIF, The Big Chill, and Smoke House Deli. The PVR ICON Cinemas features seven screens and 1140 seats for moviegoers. Kiddyland is an outdoor play area in the mall that can occupy children while their parents shop. Finally, ‘The Hub’ is an outdoor social space for people to hang out with their loved ones.
- Location of DLF Promenade Mall:Vasant Kunj, South Delhi
- Closest Metro Station from DLF Promenade Mall: Vasant Vihar
- Timings of DLF Promenade Mall: 11 am to 11 pm
9. DLF Place Mall
You’ll adore DLF Place Mall if you’re a fan of one-of-a-kind events. The DLF Place is the site of several festivals and events annually. It’s no surprise that this spot is considered a favorite among residents of South Delhi. In addition, shops like Vero Moda, United Colors of Benetton, Jack & Jones, Reebok, Nike, Puma, Satyapaul, and Marks & Spencer can be found here.
Shopping can be exhausting, so if you need a break, stop by the Eat-Food lounge, which has various fast food restaurants, including Roll’s Kings, Domino’s, Wow Momos, Biryani Blues, Emoi, Oh So Stoned, King Kulfi, Sagar Ratna, and Nirulas. The DLF Place also features the location of The Hard Rock Cafe, one of the world’s most well-known theme restaurant companies. If you still need to go, you’re missing out: DLF Place Mall is a mecca for those who appreciate fine dining, live entertainment, and a wide variety of beverages.
- Location of DLF Place Mall: Press Enclave Marg, Saket District Center, New Delhi
- Closest Metro Station from DLF Place Mall: Malviya Nagar
- Opening hours of DLF Place Mall: 11 am to 11 pm
10. MGF Metropolitan Mall
The MGF Metropolitan Mall has 2,50,000 square feet in size. It’s the ideal place to go shopping and hang out with the family. This stylish shopping center was created with shoppers’ leisure and business needs in mind. Brands including Shoppers Stop, Manre, ai, Yamaha, Honda, Levi’s, Sony, and many others can be found at this shopping center.
You can get everything from a decent meal to a drink in the food court. Buzz, Ice Lounge, Lighthouse, The Great Kabab Factory, and many more can be found at the food court.
- Location: A/2, Press Enclave Marg, Saket District Centre, District Centre, Sector 6, Saket, New Delhi, Delhi 110017
- Closest Metro Station from MGF Metropolitan Mall: Saket
- Opening hours of MGF Metropolitan Mall: 10:30 am – 10:30 pm
11. Pacific D21 Mall
Everyone is welcome at Pacific Mall, as it is a large shopping center with many alternatives. This shopping center is located in a convenient area close to the Subash Nagar metro station and is among Delhi’s largest. Brands including Call It Spring, Store 99, Zara, Charles & Keith, Forest Essentials, and Spar can be found at this shopping center.
Everything you require is right here. The mall’s PVR 4DX and Bluo Express movie theaters have also become popular destinations.
Delicious restaurants such as Jamie’s Pizzeria, Hinglish, Selfie Swag Café, Chili’s, Punjab Grill, and Pop Chai can be found in the food court.
- Location of Pacific D21 Mall: Dwarka Sector 21 Metro Station, Dwarka, Delhi, 110077
- Closest Metro Station from Pacific D21 Mall: Dwarka Sector 21
- Opening hours of Pacific D21 Mall: 11:00 AM to 10:00 PM
12. Pacific Mall Tagore Garden
Pacific Mall, Delhi, is a one of the popular malls in delhi because of its central position and easy public and private transportation access. There are almost 130 stores in the mall, including both Indian and international brands. Tommy Hilfiger, Promod, ONLY, Mango, UCB, Calvin Klein, Vero Moda, Jack & Jones, and French Connection are well-known labels calling this shopping center home. Recently, flea markets have been popping up within shopping centers. The bright side is that customers like these markets.
There’s a playground outside with rides and games for the kids and a personal video recorder inside for the adults. Hinglish-Cafe Beach Car and Castle’s Barbecue are two of the most well-liked dining establishments in the area. The authority has just made parking at the mall free of charge, and plenty of parking is available. As a result, the entire week should be extremely busy.
- Location of Pacific Mall: Tagore Garden, West Delhi
- Closest Metro Station from Pacific Mall: Tagore Garden
- Opening hours of Pacific Mall: 11 am to 10 pm
13. Select Citywalk Mall
You like cuddly things, right? Then you must check out Select City Walk, Delhi’s most exciting, posh, and expansive shopping center. The trendy shopping center offers more than simply a place to shop. People come here to buy, have fun, eat, socialize, and create lasting family memories.
It occupies a space of over 6,000,000 square feet of storefronts. The Select City Mall is a shoppers’ dream. The mall is home to many high-end clothing stores, including Zara, H&M, Dior, Forever 21, and Chanel, among many others. And if you’re the type who’d rather eat than shop, there are plenty of great places to eat within walking distance of the mall. In addition to these establishments, the food court offers various dining possibilities. There is an outside shopping center area where multiple events, such as flea markets, festivals, and live music performances, are regularly held.
- Location of Select City Walk Mall:Saket District center, South Delhi
- Closest Metro Station from Select City Walk Mall:Malviya Nagar
- Timings of Select City Walk Mall: 10 am to 11 pm
14. Southern Park Mall
Southern Park Mall is a convenient place to find available office space, as it houses retail stores and business buildings. Saket DDA Centre is a must-see destination thanks to its stunning landscape design and separate recreational space. Adjacent to Southern Park is ‘Select City Walk Mall,’ New Delhi’s most popular shopping and entertainment destination. The Avanta Business Centre is a commercial office building in New Delhi, India, located on the first floor of the Southern Park Mall. About 20,000 square feet can be found inside this complex office space, with adjustable desks, conference rooms, and lounge areas. Depending on your company’s needs, you have your pick of coworking spaces and serviced offices in Saket.
- Location of Southern Park Mall: Saket District Centre, District Centre, Sector 6, Saket, New Delhi, Delhi 110017
- Closest Metro Station from Southern Park Mall: Malviya Nagar
- Timings of Southern Park Mall: 11 am–9 pm
15. Square One Mall
The mall features a food court, Hard Rock Cafe, gourmet shops, office complex, and Hilton hotel in addition to its anchor stores (Debenhams and Marks & Spencer’s) and retail arcade (with many major Indian and international brands of clothing and apparel).
- Location of Square One Mall: Saket Business District, Court Chowk Rd, Pushp Vihar, New Delhi, Delhi 110017
- Closest Metro Station from Square One Mall: Saket
- Timings of Square One Mall: 11 am– 7:30PM (Monday Closed)
16. TDI Mall
The TDI Mall is one of the oldest and largest shopping centers in Delhi (North-West), conveniently located next to the Rajouri Garden Metro Station. The Shivaji Place District Center Mall is a three-story building with two levels of underground parking. Even though there is plenty of parking, it can be challenging to obtain a spot on the weekends when the place is busiest. Woodland, Wills Lifestyle, and Liverpool are well-known labels sold here. Toy trains and remote-controlled cars are available in the designated play area. There is a food court and the renowned Indian restaurant Bikaner at TDI Mall in addition to the movie theater (named “Vishal Cinema”).
- Location of TDI Mall: Shivaji Place, Vikas Enclave, West Delhi
- Closest Metro Station from TDI Mall: Rajouri Garden
- Opening hours of TDI Mall: 10 am to 10 pm
17. The Chanakya
We now have a fresh incarnation of the classic Chanakya Cinema. As soon as you enter the shopping center, you will feel the air of affluence. It’s a four-story luxury shopping mall with a wide selection of high-end stores and a movie theater. Additionally, several high-end Indian retailers can be found with their international counterparts. The mall is home to the first Rolex Boutique in town, stocked with over five hundred exquisite timepieces. Noir, a high-end salon chain, has launched a new location staffed by industry veterans. Their food court’s incredible variety of cuisines makes for a memorable meal. The Chanakya Mall certainly has a lot more to offer, and this is only a small sample. You should see for yourself by going to the mall.
- Location of The Chanakya Mall: Tikendrajit Marg, Chanakyapuri, New Delhi
- Closest Metro Station from The Chanakya Mall: Bhikaji Cama Place
- Opening hours of The Chanakya Mall: 11 am to 9 pm (Mon-Fri) and 11 am to 11.30 am (Sat-Sun)
18. V3S Mall
East Delhi is where you’ll find V3S Mall. Everything you need is right here, from name-brand boutiques to delicious restaurants to a cinema. The Nirman Vihar metro station is just next to the three-story shopping center. The mall’s central location ensures a steady flow of customers seven days a week. The mall also features a children’s play area where they may have fun.
- Location of V3S Mall: Vikas Marg, Laxmi Nagar, East Delhi
- Closest Metro Station from V3S Mall: Nirman Vihar
- Opening hours of V3S Mall: 11 am to 10 pm
19. Vasant Square Mall
The Vasant Square Mall enjoys a convenient location in Vasant Kunj on the main thoroughfare of Mehrauli-Mahipalpur. Vasant Square is a new commercial and entertainment hub in South Delhi and the surrounding area. It is located in one of the city’s most affluent neighborhoods.
Vasant Square is a beautiful four-story building that spans 23,226 square meters and features 250,000 square feet of retail and office space. The ground floor and lower basement feature a wide selection of high-end stores, restaurants, and pubs frequented by celebrities and locals. This is also the sole Big Bazaar in all of South Delhi. The rest of the floors are used as offices.
Vasant Square’s central air conditioning and well-considered layout ensure that stores are visible and that customers can easily move through the plaza. Escalators and transparent capsule elevators link all floors. Both kids and their parents will have a blast at Viking, an arcade and bowling alley with cutting-edge games.
Live concerts, product premieres, and community celebrations are just some of the events that have taken place in the amphitheater.
- Location of Vasant Square Mall: Vasant Kunj Rd, Pocket 5, Sector B, Vasant Kunj, New Delhi, Delhi 110070
- Closest Metro Station from Vasant Square Mall: Chattarpur
- Opening hours of Vasant Square Mall: 10:00 am – 10:30 pm
20. Vegas Mall (Dwarka)
The Vegas Mall is one of the most modern shopping malls in delhi. This is the largest shopping center in Delhi, home to the city’s first and largest PVR Superplex. There are many American Eagle, Fila, Celio, Crocs, etc., stores in this gorgeous mall constructed in the shape of a Lotus flower.
Burger King, Haldiram’s International, Sunglass Hut India, The Bombay Store, Global Republic, Rolls King, and Wow Momo can all be found at the mall’s food court.
- Location of Vegas Mall: Plot No.6, North, Pocket 1, Sector 14 Dwarka, Dwarka, Delhi, 110075
- Closest Metro Station from Vegas Mall: Dwarka Sector-14
- Opening hours of Vegas Mall: 10:00 am – 12:00 am (Fri Closed)
A trip to these malls in delhi should be on the itinerary of any self-respecting Delhi resident (and shopaholic) who has yet to do so. This list is extremely big and may need clarification regarding which shopping center to visit for those unfamiliar with Delhi. So, if you book a hotel in Delhi, you should make sure you have time to check out the shopping centers in the area.